No More Hassles!
Ever wonder why more people don't light up their ridge row during the holidays! Not lighting up your ridge line is like replacing only 3 of 5 lug nuts when you change a tire or like a guy getting a hair cut and not shaving his neck or eating cake with no icing, you get the point, it's just not completely finished without it. After all if you're going to take the time to place lights all around the drip edge of your house then you may as well finish it up and give your house that professional look! I'm going to take a stab at it and try to list reasons why I think some people don't.
1. Not exactly sure how to do it.
2. Can't find the proper clip.
3. Worried about damaging their roof.
4. Not enough time (takes too long).
I'm sure there are many more reasons but if any of the 4 that I just listed are keeping you from completing your project then you no longer have that excuse. The Ridge Clip from Canny Systems will eliminate those issues. 1. They are easy to install just snap in your light, straddle the clip over the ridge cap and it hooks right in place. (see video)
2. You have found it now! 3. The Ridge Clip will not damage your roof because you do not need to pry up the shingle to install it. It hooks to the edge of the shingle. No putty knives, No staples, No glue, No Hassles! 4. Because no tools are needed, installation is quick and easy. Each clip can be installed in 2-3 seconds. So what are you waiting for? Get your Ridge Clip now!